Type 3 Guided (Full) Tour (per person)
PRICE IS PER PERSON. Minimum of 20 participants.
Under 'Quantity' below, please indicate how many persons will be participating in the tour.
Use one credit card for purchase.
One complimentary tour for group escort.
Available daily with advance booking and payment.
- Church color brochure
- Kuehnle Hall guide card
- List of Trinity "Firsts"
- Viewing of 18-minute film about Trinity Church's history, missions, and ministries since 1822
- Light refreshments
- Group photograph
- Church souvenir (such as hand fan or coloring book)
Optional at extra cost:
- (Book) Welcome To The Trinity Table: Celebrating 200 Years, an award-winning, full-color, hard-back book, celebrating Trinity Church's history, $40.00. Visit the Trinity Gift shop here
- Trinity's Splendid Windows, Note cards featuring Trinity Church's stained glass windows. Visit the Trinity Gift shop here
- Live Music During The Tour (vocal, organ or piano). Price to be determined
More memories await in the Historic Garden District! Before or after visiting Trinity Church, add a tour, luncheon, dinner at Magnolia Hall, an historic mansion across the street from Trinity Church. To make arrangements, please call the Natchez Garden Club at 601-442-6672.