REQUIREMENTS FOR VESTRY NOMINEES
On January 16, 2022, Trinity Church will hold its Annual Meeting. On the agenda of the Annual meeting will be the election of four members to serve on the Vestry. The process for electing new vestry members is as follows:
Nominees must be Episcopalians in good standing and official members of Trinity Church, Natchez.“Good standing” equates to (as stated in the Vestry bylaws):
- frequent attendance attendance at services over the last 6 months
- being officially pledged to the church (for the year 2022) and will continue pledging throughout tenure on the Vestry
- the ability to attend most Vestry meetings (usually held once per month)
- being involved (or will become involved) in service and ministry at Trinity Church
- being “visible” in the life of the parish
A nominator must be a member of Trinity Church. Trinity Church members may also self-nominate.
Nominators should first check with potential nominees to ascertain their willingness to stand for Vestry election. Nominees are responsible for ensuring that they meet the above criteria.
Nominations may be made by completing the above form below..
Nominations are due by Monday, January 10th to Fr. Ken.